- 38% OffG.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB Desktop Memory$24.99
- 62% OffSwissGear Computer Backpack$37.99
- 31% OffG.SKILL 16GB SO-DIMM Memory$44.99
- 36% OffFractal Design Arc Midi Computer Case$69.99
- 52% OffSony Cyber-shot DSC-H90 Digital Camera$109.00
- 30% OffCanon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera$139.00
- 41% OffAMD FX-8150 8-Core Black Edition Processor Socket AM3+ FD8150FRGUBOX$159.99
- 12% OffNikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens$175.00
- 60% OffSigma 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM Lens$319.99
- 47% OffNikon D5100 16.2MP Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S Lens$424.00
- 22% OffCanon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR w/ 18-55mm Lens$429.00
|Extra $15 OFF||Extra $15 Off $75+ storewide orders||SAVE15HP||Get Offer »|
|Extra 15% OFF||15% off select laptop accessories at Dell Home||QG3G$33HH3QP0?||Get Offer »|
|Extra 15% OFF||Save 15% on select desktop accessories at Dell||QG3G$33HH3QP0?||Get Offer »|
|Extra 10% OFF||10% Off Select Electronics & Accesories at Dell Home||T2LLG$98G7$F19||Get Offer »|
All Electronics & Accesories
Gadget World. Get huge savings on a ton of digital gadgets, from DSLR cameras to fast CPUs and much more.
Lowest Price: $
Make an impression. Build an awesome powerhouse from scratch or simply add some memory to your rig without breaking the bank.
Lowest Price: $
» Computer Hardware Mini Buying Guide
Now it is easier than ever to upgrade your computer or build one from scratch. If you are looking for a brand new system, building it from scratch can give you the best choice of components and unparallel customization. For the less technically inclined (or if you simply don't have the time), an alternative is to buy a prebuilt system from one of the major manufacturers (see Dell, HP, Lenovo for example). If you are looking to upgrade your existing system to make it faster but don't know where to start, here are some tips to guide you:
- Break the bottleneck: Most PC's nowadays are bottlenecked not by the processor, but by the storage subsystem (aka hard drives). The number one upgrade we recommend is a new SSD drive. They improve responsiveness, application startup times and boot times.
- Improve Thermals & Noise: While faster components are always nice, pay attention to the noise and heat that they put out. Opting for a more power-efficient and cooler processor or video card, for example, might give you a bit less performance but make your PC much less hot and noisy.
- Let the deals guide you: A lot of times the differences between processors, video card or memory is similar between different products or manufacturers. Unless you have a decided preference, always take advantages of deals and go with whatever gives you the best bang for your buck.
» Computer Hardware DealsShow All
Price: $24.99Before: $39.99NeweggG.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB Desktop MemoryDDR3 1600 (PC3 12800), 9-9-9-24 timings, cas latency 9, voltage 1.5V
Price: $44.99Before: $64.99NeweggG.SKILL 16GB SO-DIMM Memory16GB (2 x 8GB) Laptop memory, DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800), Cas latency 9, Voltage 1.5V
Price: $69.99Before: $109.99Expires TodayNeweggFractal Design Arc Midi Computer CaseSteel ATX Mid Tower, USB 3.0, 3 x Fractal High Performance 140mm fans, Side Air duct
Price: $159.99Before: $269.99AmazonAMD FX-8150 8-Core Black Edition Processor Socket AM3+ FD8150FRGUBOXSocket AM3, 3.6Ghz, 8-core, 125W peak power, Bulldozer architecture, unlocked
» Computer Hardware Coupons & OffersShow All
AmazonAmazon Electronics Coupons - Extra savings on electronics & computer hardware
LogitechPROMO: Dented Box and Refurbished Items From Logitech - Webcams, keyboards, mice and more
NeweggShell Shocker! Exclusive Daily Deals- the jaw-dropping savings will leave you in shock at Newegg.com
LogitechLogitech Special OffersSave everyday with special offers, bundle savings and more!
$65 OFFBuy.comSave Up To 65% Off Digital Memory! Huge Deals on Top Selling Memory Cards.